Universal Robots è una azienda innovativa specializzata nel costruire robot sicuri, flessibili e facili da usare.
I robot collaborativi, o cobot, sono robot progettati per lavorare a sostegno degli operatori senza necessità di gabbie, protezioni o pareti divisorie, con ovvi vantaggi in termini di ottimizzazione degli spazi.
Convenienti, sicuri e flessibili, i cobot rendono l’automazione più facile che mai, anche per le piccole e medie imprese di qualsiasi settore.
Annunci di Lavoro
Key responsibility and tasks:
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 in Odense facility
- Implement ISO 9001 in UR worldwide
- Following up on NC’s and ensuring preventive and corrective actions are completed correctly
- Manage audit teams and audit program
- Ensure that audits are planned, conducted, and documented in audit reports
- Coordinate with the auditee on required actions and deadlines, as well as following up on the completion of necessary actions from the auditee
- Guiding colleagues in how to comply with ISO 9001 standards
- Manage the implementation of future ISO certifications
- Daily manage our Health & Safety organization
- Implementing Health & Safety program and follow up
- Maintaining and improving our Business Continuity Management program
Key tasks include:
- Drive and further develop a team of skilled and passionate UX experts.
- Facilitate and coordinate the day to day work backlog
- Forge a vision that the whole team can use as the guiding star in the performance of their tasks.
- Define success targets for the UX team and ensure everyone goes for them.
- Frequent interaction with top management to understand product requests and business needs.
- Maintain, improve, and communicate UX functional development processes to the entire R&D organization. Work with other development leaders to ensure the UX processes integrate smoothly with the UR development framework and agile best-practices.
- Be the voice of UX towards the rest of the organization, and find, with product management, the right balance between customer and business needs.
Key tasks include:
- Managing local UR+ engineering resources and coordinating support from global engineering resources, implementing continuous improvements and professional development of direct reports
- Coordinates technical feedback on Polyscope and API feature requests, bugs and compatibility issues, from UR+ partner developers back to product management and the global UR+ team, providing market input on priorities and schedules
- Supporting the global UR+ team by sharing best practices, strategies and results from the local markets
- Supporting UR+ partners in engaging with UR marketing to maximize overall market presence for UR+ products and UR, including coordinating with local and global marketing on launches of new UR+ products
- Providing regular reports and metrics to the Senior Management Team and the global UR+ team on KPI’s, pipeline, status, schedules, opportunities and challenges and maintaining timely and accurate project pipeline in CRM